2021年6月4日金曜日

SCX Renault 8


There was something that has long been bothering me.

SCX renault 8 had poor livery variation so there sometimes were too many twinsies on the commercial track.
So I decided to find an easy solution to the probrem as usual.

This time I picked up silver from my color palette because I was thinking of having these cars have a background as an aluminium-related products young company's promotional billboard.

Alright, I took this company would be suitable for historical background.


It's my only regret that I couldn't disassemble the headlights and rims cause sticked to the body so firmly and gave up painting the front face.





In all honesty, I was a little bored with the common sense towards basing blue or yellow as speaking of typical french race cars on the slots.
It's far from flashy in appearance but almost succeeded in the thought.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿