2012年3月5日月曜日

Subaru updated

After I am satisfied with the car way it’s looked, spray primer-surfacer to the body for getting ready to paint job.



I pick up an image of a “Japanese Crane” which is a symbolic of “Japanese traditional married couple”.

Japanese Nation Bird is Pheasant not Japanese Crane, but Japanese Cranes mostly take action in a pair and it seems so strikingly, it is the symbol of married couple in a very good relationship in Japan and we have a history that it often becomes a motif of Japanese traditional art crafts and arts.



So, I made this tiny Subaru for my wife and wish it that we keep enjoying slot car together for a long time. 




And I’m still thinking of a good looking livery which goes with an old Subaru. While I am thinking of it, I design a chassis.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿